The Indian Subcontinent is one of the world’s exciting tourist destinations. Its vast and varied human culture has drawn the attention of historians and travelers since ages. Many visitors who are passionate about nature have loved the wildlife of India. India has got vast wildlife and natural beauties. India has got 99 National Parks, 40 Tiger Reserves and 450 wildlife sanctuaries.
Some of the wildlife adventure tours are as follows:
1. Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan: This National Park is stretched across 1334 square kilometers. It is shelter to the royal predators. Tiger is the major attraction of this park. It attracts many tourists all over the world. Apart from tigers there are various other wild animals over here. Some of them are, Sloth Bears, Wild Boars etc.
2. Sundarban National Park, West Bengal: Have you ever seen swimming tigers? Have you ever seen them so close? If no, then you must definitely visit Sundarban National Park to witness this. This National Park is located in West Bengal, India. It has got land coverage of 885, 27 hectares. It was established as a national park in the year 1978. Lots of people residing here believe that this place is named after a plant which is found in the local mangrove which are called Sundri and the word ban means forest. While some believe that the name Sundarban literally means beautiful forest. It is considered as the largest delta in the world. It is formed by three rivers, namely Meghanna, Ganges and the Brahmaputra.
Sundarban tour once is life time is a must. Sundarban travel does not take much time and it is quite accessible. The best way to visit this place is through Sundarban Package Tour. This will not cost you much and you will definitely enjoy your trip.
3. Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand: Jim Corbett was announced as Asia’s very first National Park in the year 1936. After that in 1974, it was established as first tiger reserve and right after that it has not seen a full stop. The most furious member of the cat family that is Tiger resides in this oldest national park. People from various parts of the world visit this place to just get a glimpse of this mighty tiger.
4. Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh: Do you want to get the majestic look of Royal Bengal Tiger? Then visit Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh. Apart from tiger there are various other exotic fauna over there. It is counted among one of the best places for wildlife safari in India. In the past this place use to serve as the hunting place for the royalties.
5. Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh:The Tiger of Kanha National Park roars in real woods. Kanha National Park is a place which inspired Rudyard Kipling- The writer of Jungle book. It is the perfect place that boasts about the vivid wild creatures.